WE ARE BACK !!!!! HOORAH.
Apologies for the lack of communication over the past few months - we have been going through some major changes here at the Chamber of Commerce,
A whole new Executive Committee has been elected and I have to say its a cracking team !
We just want to assure you that we have been working furiously behind the scenes, getting used to our new roles, working out what goes where BUT now we are ready to 'relaunch' ourselves . More to be revealed shortly but in the meantime just two things.......
1) SAVE THE DATE Tuesday 27th January, 7.30pm at the Drill Hall we will be holding our first really rather exciting event. We want to unveil all of our hard work and have some GREAT NEWS for all of us Chepstow peeps,
We would like to invite ALL .... NON MEMBERS........ LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS AND MANAGERS................EXISTING MEMBERS................ORGANISATIONS....................CHARITY GROUPS.............. any one who can benefit from all of the great things that this town can offer if we all just work together. Further Information will be released over the next few days but what ever you do just don't miss this meeting !
2) Cor Blimey our numbers are a bit low on facebook aren't they . We need your help to increase them ASAP. Please pop over to https://www.facebook.com/ChepstowChamberOfCommerceAndTourism?fref=ts to share, invite or whatever you can do to get this site around - this is going to become the NO1 Chepstow site where you local people can come to for a voice directly to the Chamber .
Links for Minutes of previous meeting are available at the bottom of this page
If you would like to get involved with a vibrant, forward thinking Chamber and help make a difference in our town please download a membership registration form
or email: email@example.com
If you are not already a member or are a new business in Chepstow and would like to introduce yourself and your business why not come along to the next meeting usually held on the 1st Thursday of the month. Please contact NIkki to let us know you will be attending. Please note there are no meetings in January or August.
It’s never been a better time to confirm your place in your local business community and officially join your local Chamber and grow with us...
membership is just £5 a month - it's a simple decision
- A great schedule of local events
- Online promotional support
- Offline publications
- Build your local contacts
We look forward to seeing you soon! Meanwhile why not follow us on or Follow @ChepstowChamber
Click on the list below to view a PDF copy meetings.
2014 Minutes February March April May June
2013 minutes October September June May April March February
2012 Minutes November October September , June May April March February
Minutes of November 2011 meeting
Minutes of October 2011 meeting
Minutes of Sept 2011 meeting
Single Use Plastic Bag Information
Minutes of AGM Sept 2011
Minutes of June 2011 meeting
Minutes of May 2011 meeting
Minutes of April 2011 meeting
Minutes of March 2011 meeting
Notes on the special meeting with MCC about Car Park Charges in Chepstow Janaury 2011
Notes on the special meeting with MCC about TIC review February 2011