We are delighted that Andrew Griffith the Chepstow Hypnotherapist has agreed to become President.
“Chepstow is on the up and up,” said Andrew. “We have wonderful opportunities for business in Chepstow, with all our assets of beautiful location, good communications, and a core of diverse businesses.”
· Father Christmas arrives in a rather an unusual way on Saturday 30th November after the Christmas Lights are switched on.
· The High Street will be closed to Traffic during the afternoon see the programme of events here
· Saturday 30th November is also the first of our Free Parking Saturdays in Chepstow, the others being 7th and 14th December.
· Christmas entertainment has been arranged in and around the High St for these days. We also have the Town Band playing in the morning of 21st Dec and 2 lovely ladies in Victorian costume singing carols in the afternoon to put everyone in the mood for that last minute Christmas Present shopping
· The Free Parking Saturdays are being publicised widely but if you are a retailer promoting why not publicise it in your shop, your Facebook page and on twitter to remind your customers.
a PDF of the 2013-2014 programme is available to download here
If you have any queries plaes contact the Secretary
Nikki Colley-Priest 01291 620303 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for Minutes of previous meeting are available at the bottom of this page
Chepstow Chamber of Commerce is a modern, innovative, membership-based business support organisation run by local businesses for local businesses.
We have strong links with both Chepstow Town Council and Monmouthshire County Council and our monthly meetings serve as a platform for you to raise questions that important to you, your business and our town.
If we cannot help you with immediate advice we will endeavour to link you up with another member or organisation that can.
We have a regular programme of guest speakers to talk to us on a variety of topics including changes in legislation and accountancy procedures.
Membership is open to all types of businesses, whether you’ve just started or have been up and running for years. If your business is moving to the area, the Chamber of Commerce is a great opportunity to get to know people and hit the ground running.
When you join the Chamber you have a wonderful opportunity to meet other businesses to network, share knowledge and sometimes just get a bit of moral support.
To see a full list of the Chamber of Commerce members please click here.
The Chamber plays an active role in our town and surrounding area and its views are continually sought on various current issues by both the Local Authority and the media.
We often take up the challenge to lead campaigns to change our circumstances. We are here to make your voice heard. Our Chamber, like any other, is only as strong and influential as its members make it.
If you would like to get involved with a vibrant, forward thinking Chamber and help make a difference in our town please download a membership registration form
contact Nikki Colley-Priest on 01291 620303 or email: email@example.com
If you are not already a member or are a new business in Chepstow and would like to introduce yourself and your business why not come along to the next meeting usually held on the 1st Thursday of the month. Please contact NIkki to let us know you will be attending. Please note there are no meetings in January or August.
It’s never been a better time to confirm your place in your local business community and officially join your local Chamber and grow with us...
membership is just £5 a month - it's a simple decision
- A great schedule of local events
- Online promotional support
- Offline publications
- Build your local contacts
We look forward to seeing you soon! Meanwhile why not follow us on or Follow @ChepstowChamber
Click on the list below to view a PDF copy meetings.
2013 minutes September June May April March February
2012 Minutes November October September , June May April March February
Minutes of November 2011 meeting
Minutes of October 2011 meeting
Minutes of Sept 2011 meeting
Single Use Plastic Bag Information
Minutes of AGM Sept 2011
Minutes of June 2011 meeting
Minutes of May 2011 meeting
Minutes of April 2011 meeting
Minutes of March 2011 meeting
Notes on the special meeting with MCC about Car Park Charges in Chepstow Janaury 2011
Notes on the special meeting with MCC about TIC review February 2011